Terms & Conditions
WE DRIVE FOR YOU
LEAVE DRIVING TO US
WE TAKE YOU TO DESTINATION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our mobile application “DRIVERS24.IN” and / or our website.
All of the defined and capitalized terms in these T&Cs will have the meaning assigned to them here below:
"Act" means the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 and any amendment, modification or re-enactment of the same, or any other succeeding enactment for the time being in force.
“Applicable Laws” shall mean and include all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of legislature or the Parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority, tribunal, board, or a court and applicable international treaties and regulations, in force at the relevant time in India.
“Charges” would mean any charges and fees levied by DRIVERS24.IN to the registered customer for the use of the DRIVERS24.IN, a full list of such charges would be available on the DRIVERS24.IN website, and may change from time to time. All registered users and merchants would be liable to pay these charges for using the DRIVERS24.IN service. DRIVERS24.IN will be entitled to recover the service charges and the other dues at source from and out of the DRIVERS24.IN Coupons lying to the credit of the Customer with the Service Provider. The Customer will also be liable for any Government taxes or levies which may be payable on such service charges levied by DRIVERS24.IN. DRIVERS24.IN is engaged in the business of providing the services to both, i.e. the buyer and the vendor of the goods, merchandise and the necessaries, in the course of which DRIVERS24.IN would provide a common platform from which the Customer could secure the purchase and the supply of goods etc. and also make the arrangement to secure to the Merchant the payment of the price therefore in terms of the Merchant redeeming the DRIVERS24.IN electronic coupons issued by the DRIVERS24.IN.
"Customer" means the holder of DRIVERS24.IN, an applicant who registers for the DRIVERS24.IN services and includes his/her heirs and assignees, be it a user, or dealer who sells or resells DRIVERS24.IN coupons.
“Merchant” shall mean an individual or organization that accepts payment for their products/ services through DRIVERS24.IN and has executed a Merchant Agreement with DRIVERS24.IN.
"Account" refers to the account created by Customer on the Site.
"RBI" means the Reserve Bank of India.
"RBI Regulations" means the Act and regulations made thereunder, the Issuance and Operation of Pre-paid Instruments in India (RBI) Directions, 2009 and any notifications, master circulars, instructions or guidelines issued and updated by the RBI from time to time, in relation to the same.
"Services" includes the facilitation of payments to the Merchant for the products/services availed by the Customer through DRIVERS24.IN and enabling of receipt of such payments by the Merchant.
“Site” shall mean www.DRIVERS24.IN.in and such other websites and mobile applications as may be developed by DRIVERS24.IN from time to time.
"Terms and Conditions of Service" or "T&Cs" refers to the terms and conditions that are available at the Site for the use of Services.
"We/we", "Our/our" or "Us/us" “Service Provider” refers to DRIVERS24.IN and shall include its successors and assignees.
"You/you", “Your/your” or “Yourself/yourself” shall mean reference to Customer or his representative and any other user accessing the Site.
“DRIVERS24.IN”, “we”, “our” and “us” shall mean M-2 MULTICOMMUNICATION PRIVATE LIMITED;
‘’Website’’ shall mean the website www.DRIVERS24.IN
“Application” shall mean the application supplied by DRIVERS24.IN and downloaded and installed by you on your single mobile device (smart phone);
“Service” or “Services” shall mean the service of providing short-term private Driver solutions via the Application/Website as defined hereunder;
“You”, yourself / yourselves and “your” shall mean a user, who meets the eligibility criteria set out below;
‘’User’’ or ‘’Users’’ shall have the meaning as set out hereunder
“Force Majeure” shall have the meaning as set out hereunder
“Driver” or ‘’Drivers’’ shall mean the driver engaged by you by using our Website/Application;
These terms & conditions may be modified from time to time at our sole discretion. It is user’s responsibility to review these terms & conditions from time to time. If you continue to use the service after notice of change has been intimated or published on our website/application, you thereby provide your consent to the changed practices on the same terms hereof. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms & conditions each time you access and use the website/application. Most content and some of the features on our website/application are made available to users free of charge. However, drivers24.in reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the website/application at any time for any reason, with or without notice.
In case you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you may not use the Services, the Website or the Application.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE:
DRIVERS24.IN provides a technology based service platform which enables the user hiring of drivers by commuters/ passengers for a point to point pick up and drop off Service, within city limits and outside city limits, through the Application in mobile telecommunications devices and through the Website. As a User, you authorize DRIVERS24.IN to operate your vehicle and make decisions on your behalf during a period of time designated by you.
USE OF MOBLE APPLICATION AND WEBSITE:
The Application and the Website enables you to send a request for a driver. The GPS receiver shall detect your location and shall send your location information to the relevant driver.
DRIVERS24.IN has sole and complete discretion to accept or reject each request for providing the service.
DRIVERS24.IN also has the sole and complete discretion over whether to use the Application / Website to receive the leads generated through the Application / Website.
If DRIVERS24.IN accepts a request, the Application / Website notify you and provides information regarding the driver - including his name and the contact number of the driver by telephone or a message. The Application / Website also allow you to view the driver’s progress towards the pick-up point, in real time.
DRIVERS24.IN only acts as intermediary between the driver and you. The provision of the services by the driver to you is, therefore, subject to the agreement (to be) entered into between the driver and you.
DRIVERS24.IN shall under no circumstance be a party to such agreement. DRIVERS24.IN disclaims any and all liability in respect of the Drivers including any claims of employment or any vicarious liability arising out of the Service or otherwise.
ELIGIBILe user AND AGREEMENT:
- User means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, and uses and has the right to use the Services provided by DRIVERS24.IN. Our Services are available only to those individuals or entities who can execute legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, a User must not be a minor as per Indian Law; i.e. User(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
- DRIVERS24.IN advises its Users that while accessing the Website/Application, they must follow/abide by the applicable laws. DRIVERS24.IN may, in its sole discretion, refuse the Service to anyone at any time.
- This Agreement applies to all Services offered on the Website/Application, collectively with any additional terms and condition that may be applicable.
WARRANTIES & REPRESENTATIONS:
As a precondition to your use of our services, it is required that:
- The information you provide to DRIVERS24.IN is correct and complete.
- DRIVERS24.IN service is only available for private cars for non-commercial purposes as designated on our Website.
- You will ensure that DRIVERS24.IN service is being utilized only for non-commercial purposes in a private car. DRIVERS24.IN is entitled, at all times, to verify the information that you have provided and to refuse the Service or use of the Application / Website without providing reasons.
- You will only access the service using authorized means. You are responsible to check and ensure you download the correct Application for your device or the correct Website in your computer.
- Please ensure that you legally and rightfully possess and operate the vehicle when engaging our services and you confirm, represent and warrant that the said vehicle is in good operating condition and meets the industry safety standards and all applicable statutory requirements for a motor vehicle of its kind as per Motor Vehicle Act 2019.
- You will be solely responsible for any and all liability which results from or is alleged as a result of the condition of your vehicle, legal compliance, etc., including, but not limited to, personal injuries, death and property damages.
- You will be solely responsible for the full functionality of your vehicle. If your vehicle fails to function (electrical, electronics, mechanical or other) in any way while the Services are being availed of by you, you will be responsible for all roadside assistance, alternate transportation and repair of any kind and neither DRIVERS24.IN/DRIVERS24.IN nor the Driver shall be responsible in any manner whatsoever. Please check that you have the legal right to designate the Driver as your agent and delegate actual authority to the Driver to operate your vehicle and make decisions on your behalf for the purposes of providing Services offered through the DRIVERS24.IN platform.
Please ensure you the insurance policy covering the vehicle you use when engaging our services.
- In the event of a motor vehicle accident you will be solely responsible for compliance with any applicable statutory or department of motor vehicles requirements and for all necessary contacts with your insurance provider.
- Other than any personal criminal liability attaching to the Driver you will be solely responsible for all consequences arising out of the use of the service of the driver. In any event DRIVERS24.IN shall have no responsibility or liability on this account whatsoever.
You will abide by all applicable laws related to the matters set forth herein, and will be solely responsible for any violations of the same.
METER START AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- DRIVERS24.IN drivers will wait not more than 15 minutes from the requested trip start time, before they start the trip timer.
- You may cancel the booking within 30 minutes prior to the time of journey, without any cancellation charges for all Services. The customer is liable for Rs 100/- charge if the trip is cancelled thereafter.
When a trip ends, DRIVERS24.IN driver ends the trip on the DRIVERS24.IN App on his mobile device. It then calculates the total fare amount due from you and it appears on the DRIVERS24.IN App on your mobile device. You may pay the amount via cash or a variety of online payment options available on the app. Any payment related issue, except when such issue is due to an error or fault in the Site or Application, shall be resolved between you and the payment processor.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- The quality of the services requested through the use of the Application is entirely the responsibility of the Driver who ultimately provides such transportation services to you. DRIVERS24.IN under no circumstance accepts liability in connection with and/or arising from the Services provided by the Driver or any acts, actions, behavior, conduct, and/or negligence on the part of the Driver.
- DRIVERS24.IN will take all reasonable steps to keep the Website/Application and its contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that the contents of the Website/Application are free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website/Application are correct, up to date and accurate.
- DRIVERS24.IN shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the Website/Application, including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the Website/Application.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as unprecedented circumstances, overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties (“Force Majeure”).
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we shall not be held liable in the unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties other than as required under applicable law.
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar Service to more than one User and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which booking we will fulfill by providing the Service, and to what extent.
- DRIVERS24.IN shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of, or the inability to use, electronic means of communication with the Website/Application, including — but not limited to — damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and insofar as allowed under mandatory applicable law, DRIVERS24.IN’s aggregate liability shall in no event exceed the equivalent of the amount for the payment of the services.
- If we have a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes or suspect an instance of fraud, we may cause the User to be blocked immediately and reserve the right to refuse future service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, DRIVERS24.IN reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all such Users.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (IPR):
- DRIVERS24.IN is the sole owner of all the rights to the Website/Application and its content. Website/Application content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The Website/Application content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Website/Application and its content shall remain with DRIVERS24.IN.
- All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or in the Website /Application, are hereby reserved. The information contained in this Website/Application is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
- You may access the Website/Application, avail of the features, facilities and Services for your personal or internal requirements only. You are not entitled to duplicate, distribute, create derivative works of, display, or commercially exploit the Website/Application Content, features or facilities, directly or indirectly, without our prior written permission of DRIVERS24.IN.
- As a condition of your access to and use of services, you agree that you will not use the Website/Application to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
- Retrieval of DRIVERS24.IN content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from DRIVERS24.IN is prohibited.
- Content on this Website/Application is the copyright of DRIVERS24.IN except the third party content and link to third party website on our Website/Application, if any.
- DRIVERS24.IN reserves the right to terminate the account of a User upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the Service, or if DRIVERS24.IN believes that User’s conduct is harmful to the interests of DRIVERS24.IN, its affiliates, or other Users, or for any other reason in DRIVERS24.IN's sole discretion, with or without cause.
PROMOTIONS AND OFFERS:
- User accounts having contact number and email IDs are created and owned by DRIVERS24.IN. Any promotional discounts and offers accumulated can be revoked without prior notice in the event of suspicious account activity or mala fide intent of the User.
- DRIVERS24.IN reserves the right to collect User data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate services or use of its platform to avail services. All information collected from the users is on a bona fide basis. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automatic termination of Services or the use of the platform, without prior notice to such Users.
- In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of a User against a valid mobile number or e-mail ID, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. DRIVERS24.IN reserves the full discretion to suspend a User's account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
THIRD PARTY SITES:
- Links to third party sites are provided by the Application / Website as a convenience to Users and DRIVERS24.IN does not have any control over such sites i.e., content and resources provided by them.
- DRIVERS24.IN may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such third party's website. You are cautioned to read such sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites.
- The Users acknowledge that DRIVERS24.IN has no control over such third party's site, does not monitor such sites, and DRIVERS24.IN shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third party site, or any content, products or services made available on such a site.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE OF SERVICES:
- The following terms & conditions shall apply to Users utilizing the Services offered by DRIVERS24.IN:
- The User agrees and accepts that the use of the services provided by DRIVERS24.IN is at the sole risk of the User, and further acknowledges that DRIVERS24.IN disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. All Services are provided “AS IS” basis.
- The DRIVERS24.IN or the Driver has the right to refuse the Service in the following circumstances:
- if the user is misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) of the Driver; and if the User asks the Driver to break any traffic/RTO/city police and/or government rules for any purpose The Driver has the right to refuse such a request by the User.
- if the user is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the Driver, or is causing a nuisance.
- Without prejudice to the above, DRIVERS24.IN makes no representation or warranty that:
- DRIVERS24.IN shall not be liable for any conduct of the Drivers. However, DRIVERS24.IN encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against any Driver or the Services.
- The Services will meet the User’s requirements; and the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- DRIVERS24.IN shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of Drivers done by the User.
- The information on this Website/Application is provided "AS IS" with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- DRIVERS24.IN is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the User uses the mobile phone to make a booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a Driver for the User.
- Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the Users. In no event shall DRIVERS24.IN be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Service. Users of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk. If any User misses his/her train or flight or bus, DRIVERS24.IN will not be liable for any compensation.
- DRIVERS24.IN shall be entitled to disclose to any government body the particulars of the User in the possession, in its absolute discretion.
- If the User has any complaints in respect of the Services or the use of the Driver, the User has to inform DRIVERS24.IN of the same in writing within 24 hours of using the Driver or the Services.
- DRIVERS24.IN reserves the right to deny access to particular user to any/all of its services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of DRIVERS24.IN and/or other users to the Website/Application.
- In the event of termination by you or us, your account will be disabled and you will not be granted access to your account or any information or content contained in your account. You will not and not attempt to create another account for accessing and using the Website/Application without the written consent of DRIVERS24.IN.
- Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement, you shall continue to be bound by the terms of this Agreement in respect of your prior use of this Website/Application and all matters connected with, relating to or arising from such use.
INSURANCE AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY:
- We do not insure for, nor are we responsible for, damage or loss of any personal belongings or intellectual property whilst providing the services. These may include tapes, records, discs or other similar audio visual or data electronic devices, any speed measuring equipment within the vehicle or any other accessories of any kind.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you remove any personal belongings from the car before and after each DRIVERS24.IN service arranged through DRIVERS24.IN.
- It is the responsibility of the user to defend, indemnify and hold, DRIVERS24.IN, its affiliates, its licensors, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents, harmless, from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with the:
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website/Application or Service.
- Every effort is made to keep the Website/Application up and running smoothly. However, DRIVERS24.IN takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website/Application being unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
(1) Headings and captions are used for convenience only and will not affect the interpretation of these T&Cs.
(2) Any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa, unless explicitly provided for otherwise; and any reference to the masculine includes a reference to the feminine and vice versa.
(3) Any reference to a natural person will, unless repugnant to the context, include his heirs, executors and permitted assigns. Similarly, any reference to a juristic person such as DRIVERS24.IN will, unless repugnant to the context, include its affiliates, successors and permitted assigns.
You will be "Eligible" to use Our Services only when You fulfill the following conditions:
(a) have attained at least 18 (eighteen) years of age
(b) are competent to enter into a contract under the Applicable Laws.
(c) You can avail the Services only if you fulfill the conditions as mentioned in a&b above. If you are not eligible, please immediately abandon any and all attempts to register with us.
(d) We rely completely on the information provided by you and we shall not be held liable if you or anyone who uses Your Account or DRIVERS24.IN is not eligible.
(e) As a minor if you wish to avail the Services, such Services may be availed by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users on the Site. Notwithstanding anything contained under these T&Cs, We reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site or provide Services if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years or are incompetent to contract as per Applicable Laws.
(1) You can register as a Customer, by providing a valid phone number, your name, valid and functional e-mail address and any other additional information that RBI Regulations may prescribe to be necessary to satisfy Know Your Customer norms ("KYC Norms"), or other information as We may deem fit.
(2) You shall ensure that the Registration Data provided by you must be accurate, complete, current and true. We shall bear no liability for false, incomplete, old or incorrect Registration Data provided by you.
(3) You hereby expressly consent to receive communications from Us through Your registered phone number and/or e-mail id. You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls/SMS notifications. You agree that any communication so received by You from Us will not amount to spam, unsolicited communication or a violation of Your registration on the national do not call registry.
(4) You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Registration Data and will be liable for all activities and Transactions that occur through your Account and DRIVERS24.IN, whether initiated by you or any third party. The password and other details of the Account should not be shared with any third party. Your Account is non-transferable and is not capable of being sold to a third party. We shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or Account or accessing your device, either with or without your knowledge.
(5) In the event of any change in the said information, you agree to promptly update Your Account information to ensure that the communications we intend to send to you are promptly delivered to you and are not sent to any other entity/third party.
(6) We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Account with immediate effect and for an indefinite period, if We have a reason to believe that the Registration Data or any other data provided by You is incorrect or false, or that the security of Your Account has been compromised in any way. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Account for reasons including and not limited to any fraud charges against you raised by the bank or concerned authorities and we also reserve the right to share your information with them for the purposes of investigation.
(7) We allow you to open only one Account in association with Registration Data provided by You. 4.8 In case of any unauthorized use of Your Account please immediately reach us at care@DRIVERS24.IN.in
We respect the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, You can write to Us at email@example.com
Our failure or delay on our part or omission to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of these T&Cs will not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions. A waiver on any one occasion will not be construed as a bar or waiver of any rights or remedies on future occasions. Any claim in relation to services or T&Cs should be filed within 3 (Three) months from when the cause of action arose. Any claims filed beyond this time period shall be barred.
Revision of T&Cs.
- We reserve the right to change any of the T&Cs or any policies or guidelines governing the Site or Services, at any time and at our sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site and we may send you an automated e-mail to your registered e-mail ID or SMS informing about the changes made and you would be required to view the modified changes on the internet. By keeping or using the service after notification, you are deemed to have agreed to the amendment/change. If you do not agree with any amendment of the terms and conditions You may cancel the service by informing in writing to DRIVERS24.IN or closing your account on the internet or by SMS.
- Unless otherwise specified by Us, revised T&Cs will take effect automatically and be binding from the day they are posted on the Site. By continuing to access or use Services, You will be deemed to have agreed to accept and be bound by such revised T&Cs. If You do not agree to the revised T&Cs, You should discontinue accessing Our Site or using Our Services immediately.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these T&Cs, at any time without any prior written notice to you. It is your responsibility to review these T&Cs periodically for updates / changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions. As long as you comply with these T&Cs, We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
Customer grievance redressal policy
(1) If You are not satisfied with the quality of Service(s) offered or have any other complaints or grievance, please contact Our customer care at care@DRIVERS24.IN.in
(2) The procedure of escalation of complaints shall be as follows:
Escalation Level – 1: Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Response Time: Seven Business Days
Escalation Level – 2: Write to Grievance Officer
To, Attn: Grievance Officer, DRIVERS24.IN Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Address: Shop No 4, House No. 14 Nataniyon Ka Rasta, Kishanpole Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Response Time: Fifteen Business Days
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligations under this T&Cs, if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues.
- For the Purpose of this clause “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event arising due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Party, including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war or acts of government.
If any part of these T&Cs is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to the Applicable Laws of the land, then the invalid or unenforceable provisions will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these T&Cs will continue in effect.
Law governing dispute resolution
(1) Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this T&Cs or the validity, interpretation, breach or termination thereof (“Dispute”), including claims seeking redress or asserting rights under the Applicable Law shall be amicably settled through mutual consultation and escalation. If the Dispute is not settled amicably as aforesaid within a period of  (Fourteen) calendar days, the matter would be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Arbitration shall be presided over by a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by Us and the Customer.
(2) The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. The venue for the arbitration proceedings shall be Jaipur.
(3) This T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Therefore we and you agree and undertake that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these T&Cs will be adjudicated exclusively before a competent court in Jaipur India only.
(1) Any costs incurred by DRIVERS24.IN towards enforcement of its rights and recovery shall be recovered from you by debiting to your account.
(2) Where DRIVERS24.IN acts on good faith in response to any oral or electronic instruction or inquiry from you in respect of any matter in relation to your account, you will not be entitled to claim or allege any loss, damage, liability, expense etc., attributable, directly or indirectly, to any such good faith action of DRIVERS24.IN and you agree to hold DRIVERS24.IN harmless in respect thereof.
(3) If required by law to do so or if considered necessary to do so for proper management of credit or business risk, DRIVERS24.IN reserves the right to disclose any and all Cardholder information, including default in any payments or misuse of the service, to any court of competent jurisdiction, quasi-judicial authority, law enforcement agency, relevant wing of the Central Government or State Government, your employer, credit reference agency, financial institution or any company which is an affiliate or associate or parent or subsidiary of DRIVERS24.IN
(4) You hereby agree that the application and copies of all documents submitted in support thereof and for the ongoing operation of the DRIVERS24.IN Account by you to DRIVERS24.IN are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of DRIVERS24.IN, and DRIVERS24.IN shall not be obliged to return the same to you upon your request or upon termination of this Agreement.
(5) You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations from time to time which govern or may be affected by the use of the service.
(6) DRIVERS24.IN, our parent, subsidiaries, employees and our suppliers provide our services "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. DRIVERS24.IN, our parent, subsidiaries, employees and our suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
(7) In no event shall DRIVERS24.IN, our parent, subsidiaries, employees or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our web site, our service, or the T&C (however arising, including negligence). DRIVERS24.IN shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, and check issuances are processed in a timely manner and but DRIVERS24.IN makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing because our Service is largely dependent upon many factors outside of our control.
(8) You are aware of all security risks, including possible third party interception of any of your transactions and statements of account on the Internet and the contents of your transactions or statements of account becoming known to third parties. You agree and undertake that you shall not hold DRIVERS24.IN liable therefore in any way. The use and storage of any information, including without limitation, the Card number, PIN, password, account information, transaction activity, account balances and any other information available on your Internet access device or computer or mobile phone is at your own risk and responsibility.
(9) As your account ID is connected to your mobile number, it is your responsibility to inform DRIVERS24.IN in case you terminate using the mobile number that corresponds to your account ID. The account ID corresponding to the mobile number you register with can be accessed by you only till the time you have access to the corresponding mobile number. It is your responsibility to transfer your account ID to a new mobile number if and when you change your number. Not doing so may give access to your DRIVERS24.IN Wallet credit balance to the new user of the same mobile number, and DRIVERS24.IN will not be liable or responsible for the same. You are also liable for ensuring the security of your PIN. In case of loss of your mobile phone and/or DRIVERS24.IN Password/PIN, you should intimate DRIVERS24.IN in writing immediately. DRIVERS24.IN shall make every attempt to block access to your DRIVERS24.IN account under such circumstances; however, DRIVERS24.IN shall not be liable for any losses a user may incur due to the above. The responsibility to safeguard the DRIVERS24.IN coupon balance rests entirely with the user.
(10) By signing up for DRIVERS24.IN services, you also allow DRIVERS24.IN to send you emails and SMS alerts from time to time.
(11) DRIVERS24.IN will be entitled to enter into any tie-up in terms of joint-venture or otherwise with any other institution engaged in the business of providing services analogous